Be a traveler, not a tourist. A simple phrase that makes a world of difference.
Honeymoon in Tamarindo
Cala Luna - Playa Langosta, Costa Rica
- Jr. Suite or Deluxe Room at Hotel Alta San Jose
- Champagne and Strawberries
- Breakfast served in the Room
- Flight from San Jose to Tamarindo
Next 3 Nights: Luxury Villa with Private Swimming Pool at Cala Luna
- Breakfasts and Dinners Included
- Special Dinner
- (Half day) Sunset Boat
- Car Rental 4X4 for 2 full-days
- Flight Tamarindo - San Jose
- Last Night at Hampton Inn Airport
3 Night Tayrona Honeymoon
Ecohabs Tayrona - Tayrona National Park, Colombia
- Transfer by vehicle, to and from Santa Marta airport
- Welcome cocktail
- Accommodation for 3 nights and 4 days in Ecohab
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Exotic flowers of the region
- A bottle of champagne in the room
- Romantic dinner with wine at the edge of the beach
- Ecohab style breakfast
- Cabo San Juan Beach walk accompanied by a local guide
Romantic Escape at Makanda
Makanda By the Sea - Quepos, Costa Rica
- 3 Nights in a Luxurious Ocean View Villa
- Ground or Air Transfer SJ Airport-Makanda or Makanda to SJ Airport
- Welcome Cocktails
- Tropical Flowers in Room upon Arrival
- Bottle of Chilled Champagne in Room upon Arrival
- Romantic Poolside 3-Course Dinner
- Sunset Boat Excursion with Dolphin Watch, Snorkel & Dinner (Morning Tour w/ lunch in Green Season)
Arenal Nayara - Arenal, Costa Rica
- Four days, three nights accommodation in one of our casitas.
- Welcome tropical fruit juice and refreshing facial towel.
- One bottle of sparkling wine, a plate of fruits and special tropical flower decoration at your casita.
- Daily breakfast at Altamira restaurant.
- Dinner for 2 nights at Altamira restaurant.
- Romantic Dinner for you and your loved one, in your own private bungalow.
- Couples hot stones massage (70 min) at our Spa.
- Visit to Eco Termales hot springs.
- Hanging bridges tour.
- Safari on the Peas Blancas River (or Sunset Tour).
- All Taxes Included
- Free DVD movies in your room.
Search by personalize your search
Be a traveler, not a tourist
Be respectful of customs and traditions.
Talk to the locals and learn from them.
Drink the local beer.
Taste the local food.
Never Refuse an Invitiation
Never fail to be polite.
Support the local economy.
Try out the language, not only the bad words.
Respect the environment..
When entering any habitat bring out everything you brought in.
Stay Lost. follow us.
Get Lost. contact us.
Be Lost. sign up.
Enter your email below
Lost Hotels Newsletter Signup
Instagrams. see this.